RV Clubs provide information, services, ways to save you money and add fun to your RV lifestyle. It’s great way to make new friends, visit new places, and save money along the way. RV Clubs tend to fall into 3 main categories:
- General & Community of Interest RV Clubs
- Campground Discount & Membership Clubs
- RV Brand Clubs
Below you will find links to the most popular clubs in each category.
General & Community of Interest RV Clubs
Some of these RV Clubs are geared to the overall RV community, and others target groups with specific interests. These clubs provide a variety of RVing information and services. Most have an annual fee.
Most hold rallies, trips and other social events.
- Family Motor Coach Association is a popular club for RVers with motorhomes. Benefits include discounts on campgrounds, fuel and RV products, mail forwarding, and much more.
- Escapees provides S (Support), K (Knowledge) and P (Parking) for their members. The club is particularly well suited for full-timers.
- Good Sam has over a million members, and over 2000 local chapters and provide discounts on campgrounds, fuel, and RV products. They offer members-only rates on insurance and reliable emergency road service.
- Special Military Active & Retired Travel (SMART) brings military veterans together to share camaraderie, travel, RVing, and support to our veterans.
- Fulltime Families: An RV club created for fulltime RVing families. Advice, support, guidance, opportunities to socialize with other families, and tips on stretching every dollar while making the most of your travels.
Campground Discount & Membership Clubs
These camping clubs focus on campground discounts, but also provide other services. Depending on where and how often you travel, these RV clubs can be used wisely to help you reduce the campground
expenses in your budget.
- Passport America: Offers a 50% discount with over 1600 participating campgrounds, along with other membership benefits. Easy to join with an annual fee.
- Harvest Hosts is the first membership program of its kind in the United States to provide RV owners with FREE overnight stops at wineries and farms across the country.
- Boondockers Welcome helps you connect with other RVers who have a location for you to dry
camp for the night, find places across the country and learn from other RVers.
- Happy Camper is a discount club for RVers and campers of all types. As a member, you can stay at over 1,200 quality RV parks on a full hook-up site for up to half price
RV Brand Clubs
These are RV Clubs for people who own a particular manufacturer’s brand of RV. There are often rallies, trips or caravans for members. There may be local chapters of owners within a particular geographic area or with specific interests. There is usually an annual fee to join.
Want more? You’ll find a more extensive list at http://www.rv-camping.org/rv-clubs/